Friday, April 11, 2008

Thing 22: Keep learning!

What did I find useful? Despite the fact that I was not able to access several items there were some things that I did find useful. LibraryThing, Library 2.0, gmail, this blog and some of the photo sites were good. I have already discussed what I thought was a waste of time.

What will I do to keep learning? Add more books to librarything, maybe check out Webjunction and listen to more podcasts from St. Cloud State.

What will I do with students? Have them work with photos more, start doing web pages and get more involved with what is on the web so that they don't use Google for their research.

1 comment:

23 Things said...

Congrats on finishing all 23. Glad that at least some of the things are useful. Keep learning and playing with the things.